What’s your marketing platform?
Simply put, your marketing platform is the “place” that you’ve created and developed where your businesses’s voice is heard, shared, and talked about in the community. Developing the right platform to make your business known and separating it from your competitors’ “noise” is the underpinning of business success.
And none of this happens by accident. Building an effective platform takes concerted planing, proper implementation, and the ability to adjust and adapt. In today’s highly competitive marketplace a small business owner faces a plethora of marketing strategies across online and offline channels using inbound marketing, outbound marketing, demand generation, and social media — and among those strategies must decide how to allocate marketing budgets to maximize its impact.
Effective inbound marketing requires content.
Likely, a potential customer will click on a few sites. But they’ll stay with you if they like your site’s look and feel, if it’s fast and easy to navigate, and it has good content. And good content is well written, thoughtful, worthwhile, actionable, and unbiased. With inbound marketing, fresh, quality content shows customers that you know your “stuff,” you take pride in your business, you care about your reputation in the community and the products and services you offer, and, you have the customers’ best interests at heart. There’s no magic to the inbound marketing formula.
What’s your marketing platform?
Your marketing platform is the “place” where your voice is heard, shared, talked about. Your platform is your customer interface and represents you. Is your platform adding customer value? Is it worth the customers’ time? These are tough questions to be asking, but they’re also critically important ones.
E-voke Marketing can build the right platform for your business!
We start by analyzing and optimizing your company’s platform to make it enticing and attractive to customers. We then develop a strong, cohesive inbound marketing strategy by regularly publishing fresh, relevant, share-worthy content (i.e. blogs, podcasts, videos, optimized press releases, webinars, case studies, white papers, eBooks and articles) that give you the ability to boost your search engine rankings, generate inbound links, and drive website traffic by bringing value to online communities. To get something, you have to give something. And inbound marketing is no different.
The Details: What we can do for you to implement and maintain an effective marketing platform for your business:
- Manage and write/revise blog content
- Develop social media plan and schedule
- Develop email capture and auto responder program that targets leads
- Development and writing E-books and/or whitepapers
- Track, measure and analyze campaign activities
ONGOING MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Measure and use analytics to adapt campaigns and programs
- Bump with traditional marketing efforts
- Refine/revise website
- Measure and adapt social media ad campaigns
- Develop a PR program to share milestones, success stories, and important ongoing communications that gets out your name and provides an important connection with the products and services you offer
- Write press releases and distribute both online and in print media