What’s your marketing platform?
Simply put, your marketing platform is the “place” that you’ve created and developed where your businesses’s voice is heard, shared, and talked about in the community. Developing the right platform to make your business known and separating it from your competitors’ “noise” is the underpinning of business success.
In today’s highly competitive marketplace a small business owner faces a plethora of marketing strategies across online and offline channels using inbound marketing, outbound marketing, demand generation, and social media — and among those strategies must decide how to allocate marketing budgets to maximize its impact.
Evoke Marketing can build the right platform for your business!
We start by analyzing and optimizing your company’s platform to make it enticing and attractive to customers. We then develop a strong, cohesive inbound marketing strategy by regularly publishing fresh, relevant, share-worthy content (i.e. blogs, podcasts, videos, optimized press releases, webinars, case studies, white papers, eBooks and articles) that give you the ability to boost your search engine rankings, generate inbound links, and drive website traffic by bringing value to online communities. To get something, you have to give something. And inbound marketing is no different.
The Details: What we can do for you to implement and maintain an effective marketing platform for your business:
- Manage and write/revise blog content
- Develop social media plan and schedule
- Develop email capture and auto responder program that targets leads
- Writing E-books and/or whitepapers
- Track, measure and analyze campaign activities
- Develop a PR program to share milestones, success stories, and important ongoing communications that gets out your name and provides an important connection with the products and services you offer
- Write press releases and distribute both online and in print media